Scripture Text: 1Ch 4:9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
1Ch 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
DECLARATION AND CONFESSION: My life Will Never End The Way The Enemy Wants It In Jesus Name
Limitation is a state of stagnancy, when the devil has placed a bar against a life that it can never attain certain level in life. Such a life always experience failure at the edge of success. Only God can break such bars. Psalm Ps 107:16 For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder. He did in the life of Jabez. Jabez gave her mother much sorrow during delivery and his mother named him Jabez i.e SORROW. As a result nothing was working for him. His life was that of sorrow. But he latter became more prosperous than his brothers because he called upon God and God changed every thing for good.
God doesn't change. He says 'I am the Lord, I change not' (Mal.3:6). As you call upon His Name, He will do it for you.
First, give Him praise for his faithfulness, thank Him fo His goodness upon you, Worship Him for whom He is. Take the prayer points very seriously.
(1) Oh Lord there is nothing that is too hard for you, smite every power assigned to frustrate my life in Jesus Name.
(2) Every altar raised against my progress, I declare war against you, break by fire in Jesus Name.
(3) Everyone working towards my downfall, oh Lord disgrace them in Jesus Name.
(4)As in the days of sodom, oh Lord rain your fire on every thing that is making my life to move backwards in Jesus Name.
(5) Let every filthy garment upon me be removed today in Jesus Name
(6) Father envelope me with your glory and let there be a new lifting for my life in Jesus Name
(7) Let my heaven be continually open in Jesus Name
Thank Him for answers to prayers.
You may contact us if you want us to join you in prayers.